If you are a parent of a college bound student and you cannot answer “YES” to the following questions. You need to contact us. Schedule an appointment with us using
the following link:
Schedule Appointment Here
1) Are you sure that you have taken all the steps that you can, to maximize your family’s Financial Aid eligibility?
2) Are you aware that families with income in excess of $350,000, can still receive Financial Aid or tuition discounts?
3) Are you aware of how important it is to have a professional fill out your government forms such as your “FAFSA” correctly for all four or five years?
4) Are you aware that you may be able to save as much as $100,000 or more, on your child’s college education?
5) Are you aware of the changes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile?
6) Are you aware of how to select the college with the best Financial Aid Package that specializes in the major of choice?
7) Are you aware of how to calculate your EFC- “Expected Family Contribution”?
8) Are you sure that you have done everything to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and gift aid (particularly if you have a freshman, sophomore or junior?
Unless you can answer “YES” to all the above questions, your students and parents will benefit from our presentation. Call us at 1-800-960-1939 or email us at email@example.com. You can also schedule an appointment with us on our calendar, using the link above.